Thursday 23 February 2012

Chinese parasol and the colour purple.

  

I was rummaging through my wardrobe today and noticed this cute pink parasol that I brought during the Chinese new year festivities hiding in one of the corners. Upon finding it I decided to take some photos with me wearing one of my favourite colours..purple! 


The purple and white hijab I'm wearing is actually the one I wore for my university graduation ceremony and I've kept it stored away ever since. I've since decided to start wearing it more often, although I think it's a little too fancy for everyday wear haha.

I teamed up the hijab with a purple dress (for some reason it looks blue in most of the pictures! agh). 

I've had this purple dress for a few months now, but I've been unable to wear it as it was unbelievably a little tight. I've since lost some weight (around 7kg) so it fits a bit better but there's still quite a bit of work to be done before it looks just about right. 


I have to say I'm quite happy now that I'm starting to see results with my weight loss. InshaAllah when I've reached or am closer to my goal weight I will make a post about it :) 

Talking about weight loss and healthy eating, these past few weeks I've been so focused on healthy eating that I've even given up my favourite treats. Today, however, my lovely mumzy brought me this divine cake that I just couldn't say no to. 

Nomnomnom
Too awesome for words :)

Until next time inshaAllah... toodles!


2 comments:

  1. Definitely cute and purple is my fav colour also. You look gorgeous!
    And why you gotta' tease me with caaaakee...it looks heavenly! Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salaam Roshni, you're so sweet thank you! Purple is defos awesome. Also, I'm not even joking when I say that cake was divine -_- I could easily spend all day munching on it...atleast I got some real cake onto this blog atleast haha. :)

      Delete