Thursday 1 March 2012

R@nd0m :)

Life has been so hectic lately that I've often found myself pondering over what to include here. So, for this entry, I decided to include some random moments over the past few days as a random entry are better than no entry, right? Anyhows, here we go!
--------

Today's outfit, though to be honest the focal point is probably the sun glasses :D

I purchased the bag and sunglasses not too long ago and this was my first time wearing them. I'm not really into sunglasses much, as I think they makes me look a little..well..mean haha. I do, however, think that it went well with this particular outfit. The abaya I'm wearing has a really pretty arm design, but is otherwise just plain black abaya.

I also finally received this cute Disney stitch case for my iPhone today. I know, even I can't believe I ordered it! I have a few cases that I like changing up, though definitely not as bold as this one, but I can safely say that it did raise a few eyebrows whilst I was out in public. The front looks really cute but the back is a little questionable. So far it's ok, and the ears fold up which is useful, but it does make the phone look really big!


--------
Lately we've also been preparing for my friend's wedding, which is this Saturday inshaAllah. Me and mumzy have been making some small nibbles for the occasion, including homemade biscuits and some traditional Somali pastries (though to be honest mumzy is the one who's been doing most of the hard work). Anyhows, here's a batch of biscuits that we were making today :)



So exciting! Hopefully I'll be able to a post about the whole occasion inshaAllah :) But yh, I hope everyone has been well! 

Until next time, toodles~

7 comments:

  1. lovely phone cover :) haha !

    xx shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat phone cover is hilarious. I want to see the abaya the sleeves look so beautiful mashallah. Great outfit;)

    http://furiouslyfabmuslima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know right, it's a little on the "young" side but I don;t mind (esp as it's cute) :) Thanks dear, inshaAllah I'll try and do like an abaya collection or something soon so you'll get to see some of the designs up close :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE the phone cover... such a simple way to bring fun in to something so casual and daily.
    And the glasses definitely suit you...lets hope there are more sunny days from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!! I read your letter that was sent long time ago...
    Ok ! i should i read early before . not now.. sorry haha;
    Your phone case is very cute . i hope your cute case protect your iphone well!

    anyway it's long time .! i 'll write letter for you soon. :)

    ps. i think you looks good !

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol That is such a cute phone case. The pastries look yummy maa shaa Allah :)

    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete