Friday 27 January 2012

Laptop dead, Day out with bros

So as you can tell from the post title, my laptop has demised. Gone. finished. It took a tumble- which may I bitterly add was not my fault- although in the grand scheme of things this probably won't be so catastrophic as most of the stuff is backed up anyways. It has not been working since it fell, which was last night, and you know what I'm not even going to freak out. Whatever happens, happens. So now I am blogging from the  blogger iphone app, which I should note is far too basic and just..well.. rubbish (get it together google!). I think I'm probably going to have to finish the rest of this entry on a computer or something.

[Insert pause as I make my way to a computer] Okay, BACK. :) Much better!

Anyways, before the laptop perished (atleast I'm assuming the worst has happened.. I've yet to receive an official diagnosis), I was getting together some pictures of my day out with my bros. I had a lovely day yesterday, with a mild shopping spree thrown in, and even managed to get my brother to be the photographer for the day. I love being the one that takes the photos, but when it comes to being in front of the camera it's a little out of my comfort zone. The pic below shows the outfit I wore and the beautiful stream that I often walk by when I fancy a change of scenery.

Mismatched shoes, but really comfortable nonetheless ^^
After I got home, I FINALLY received the new shirt/dress that I had ordered in the boxing day sales. We ordered several stuff online that day, in case we didn't find any in store, and they've all been arriving separately. This was the last to arrive:

Top from Next :) 
Also, the polka-dot headscarf I'm wearing in the pictures above, and the cheetah-print one I'm wearing in the image below, were both from Primark, which has been on the ball lately when it comes to selling affording, long hijabs in my opinion.


Anddd.. that's all for now. I'll be going to a Chinese new year parade with my amazing bestie on Sunday Inshaallah, so should have an entry on that soon enough. Until then, Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment