Tuesday 17 January 2012

First Entry..well, sort of!



Howdy folks! Asalaama aleyukum and that jazz. I hope all is well!

I thought I'd start off with a brief introduction. My name is Lula from London and as you can see from the blog name, I love cake. My love for cake is akin to my love for Korean dramas and handbags... which, believe me, is a lot of love. *sigh ^.^

Although this is my first post, the blog itself is not new. I'd opened this blog a few months ago with no real idea on what to make it about. Life? Interests? Cake...  어떡해?

My initial entries were a combination of every day happenings, discussing body image and musing over  Korean dramas. So basically.. total randomness (not to say it'll be any different this time around >.<). Whilst I did like the blog in general, I felt that most of those entries lacked in something, whilst the layout itself just didn't quite cut it. This subsequently led me to revamp the page instead of starting anew (plus... I'll be damned if I have to make another banner or two)..so there you have it. Here it is. Done. Finito.

If you, therefore, like reading randomness, seeing picture updates and life updates... then feel free to hop on board. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment